Bad Doggy

HI, Céline here to share with you my latest Whimsy stamps card.

Today I chose this cutie dog from DoveArt
It's Bad Doggy


It's an easy card, just to keep this wonderful stamp as focus point

My card base is a  13,9 cm  square
I've cut a black paper at 13,5cm
I've printed some black paws using the Puppy Paws Background stamp
Then I cut 2 rectangles of this paws background using Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles dies (the one at 5,3 x 8,4 cm)
I've stamped and colored my image with Copic Markers
and cut it with Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles dies ( the one at 10,1 x 7,1 cm )
I've added 2 little flags behind the image (left side)
I've glued obliquely every rectangles
I've added some enamel dots


   Puppy Paws Background Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles *NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots
Bad Doggy
+
COPIC SKETCH MARKERS 

Copic Colors used :
 Dog : E37, 35, 33, 34
Hat : YR18, 09, 16, 14
Straw : Y13, 11

Hugs
Céline

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team