Ballerina Magic - DT Deni

Hi Everyone,

Deni here.. We are already halfway through August, this is crazy.

Today I am sharing with you some Ballerina Magic with "Penguin Ballerina" from Whimsy Stamps.

I printed the image onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM using my Brother Laser Printer and then coloured the gorgeous little penguin up using Copic Markers.



I prepared a leftover piece of American Crafts Cardstock using EK Success powder tool so that I was able to heat emboss a sentiment. I stamped the a sentiment from MFT Stamps Pure Innocence Tutu Cute "You are Tutu Sweet" I used Versamark Watermark stamp pad and an acrylic block from Lawn Fawn. I then added Ranger Superfine White Embossing Powder and used my heat tool to melt the embossing powder.

                                                     Penguin Prima Ballerina Bella Set - Digital Stamp
I then started to prepare my card, I cut some mat pieces from American Crafts Cardstock in Light Blue and White using Fiskars Surecut Trimmer. I cut some patterned papers from The Craft Stall Mini Stack and layered them onto the mat pieces. I cut some leftover pieces from the same paper pad and cut banners into them using EK Success Cutterbee Scissors. I love how sharp and pointy they are, it allows me to make a beautiful cut. I used Scotch ATG to add all the large areas.

I layered a doily over the top using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive. I fussy cut the image out using my Cutterbee Scissors and layered it over the sentiment, I then using my liquid adhesive to adhere them to the doily. I added everything onto a Twiddleybitz Card Base using Scotch ATG then decorated the inside.

This completed my card, I loved the simplicity so decided not to add anything else.

Products Used On My Card

Whimsy Stamps Penguin Ballerina

Copic Markers

C0, C2, C4, R20, 0
C6, C8, C10
B12, B14, B16
B01, B12
YR15, YR68, YR27
Y11, Y13, Y15
E40, E42, E44

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook.


Thanks for stopping by, Deni


My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

15 comments

  1. Business borrowers are likely to experience several of these problems if they are considering a business cash advance that uses credit card factoring and credit card processing.Cash Advances San diego

    ReplyDelete

  2. Amazing post written. It shows your effort and dedication.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I discovered your blog while scanning for the updates, I am glad to be here.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks for providing great informative blog, keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Nice information, you write very nice articles, I visit your website for regular updates.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Its wonderful as your other articles : D, regards for posting .

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thank you for posting this awesome article.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Great blog, thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am always looking forward on your work and I think that you're always doing an excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the article you write.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team