Flower Garden Friends

Hi friends,
Welcome to today's post where I am showcasing the new stamp set by Whimsy Stamps called FLOWER GARDEN FAIRY which is adorable and was super fun to colour. I used copic markers to colour the stamp and it is gorgeous.
I used a rainbow themed pattern paper from my stash and matted the beautiful fairy on top of it. I can not tell u how much I love this little gal and the cute dog next to her is adorable.

I used a lot of copic markers to colour this image but its worth the time and effort.

I hope you liked the card for today and if you wish to buy this stamp set its available at www.whimsystamps.com

Thanks for stopping by...
hugs

Featured Stamp Set




1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team