Howdy

Hi There! Kim here with a fun western themed card. I am using the hat from the Western Pony and Cowboy Hat set. I resized the hat to fit my card which is an A2 size. I colored the hats using Copic markers and popped them up with foam tape.



The patterned paper is from the Wonky Circles digital paper set. I used a simple star shape and traced it onto the turquoise and purple paper and cut them out. I used foam tape to pop up the stars and the sentiments.

Copics:
BG13, V04, V06


https://whimsystamps.com/collections/august-2018-digital/products/wonky-circles-papers-digital-papers?aff=28



No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team