Western Pony

Howdy - MichelleO here today and I have been playing with the Whimsy Digital Stamp Set "Western Pony"by Crissy Armstrong.


I printed the Digital Stamp along with the Whimsy Digital Paper from the Old Glory set. Perfect for a bit of western feel with all those stars!  Love this about the digital way of doing things. I can just print that paper as the background for a flat clean look! I colored with my Copics (colors below) then found some scraps from Carte Bella Cowboy Country paper pad that went perfectly with my stars western feel I was going for. I sewed the layers all together and placed on a kraft card stock base. Found an older sentiment that was a fun western font, sewed and matted it on my card. Three rhinestones for some bling on the bottom of the card. Cuz what is more western than a little bling?

Copic colors used -


Click the images below to go straight to the Whimsy Products in my card!



Hope you enjoyed .. yee haw!

MichelleO

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team