Cherry Blossoms with Alanna

Hi friends. Alanna here with a card using the gorgeous Cherry Blossom background set that was released earlier this month. I absolutely adore this background and couldn't wait to ink it up. All of the supplies I've used today from Whimsy Stamps.

I did a bit of simple Copic coloring with different shades of red to add some variation. I stamped and colored on a separate card panel and then adhered it to my card base. A stamped sentiment from the Mother's Love set along with some gems finish off the card.


Click on the links below to be taken directly to that product in the Whimsy store.




Thanks for stopping by today. Crafty hugs!



No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team