River Ride

Good morning. Dorinda with you today using a brand new image from the DoveArt Studios line.

One of my favorite things about coloring Jenn's images
is that I feel like an artist who's really painted up the scene.

Here, I've arrived at my own secluded island.
using only a Canoe
After all, we all need to get away every now and then.
What better way than traveling into your very own art piece.



I've colored my bit of serenity using copics with a little prisma pencil emphasis.
I hope you have a chance to drop by your bit of happy today.

Thanks for stopping by:



Whimsy Stamps products used

*NEW Canoe Rubber Cling Stamp


1 comment

  1. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… covering a sofa with fabric , best velvet sheets ,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team