Easter In August With DT Deni

As the year fly's bye so quickly at this time of the year I didn't expect to be working on Easter Cards, but when inspiration comes inspiration comes.. what can you do.

I had all these images coloured up (using Copic Markers) in my tray, sometimes I print or stamp lots of images at once ready for extra cards. Today I found these and I was inspired with bright colours and of course doilies.. I love doilies on my cards :-) I ended up making 3 cards in the set, I had so much fun making them :-)







I used the last bits of my Doodlebug Spring Time 6x6 Paper Pad, yes I finally reached the end.. it was definitely a tough moment lol. Now if anyone has some de-stash you know where to find me.

Onto my card, I used the gorgeous Penguin Easter Bunny from Whimsy Stamps, I printed them onto Mondi Color Copy 250 GSM using my Brother Laser Printer.

                                                         Penguin Easter Bunny - Digital Stamp
I fussy cut the images out using EK Success Cutterbee Scissors, I added sentiments that were leftovers from other projects. I cut different sizes of pieces of patterned paper from the Doodlebug Paper Pad, and some Plain coloured Cardstock from American Crafts and Canson Paper.

Everything was adhered using either Scotch 3M ATG or American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid adhesive. I then adhered the doilies and the images and sentiments. (One of the sentiments had been stamped using Versamark Watermark Embossing Pad and Ranger Super Fine Embossing Powder, I also did prep the card stock using a EK Success Powder Tool) Once I had all those layers together I added them onto a Twiddleybitz Card Base.

As a final touch I added Nuvo Crystal Drops in Sweet Lilac, Dandelion Yellow, Duck Egg Blue.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook.

Thanks for stopping by, Deni


My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/
Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft
Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team