How SWEET It Is.....

Good Morning from Pam, one of the new digital design team members, 
with my first posting to the Whimsy Inspirational Blog.



Who couldn't fall in love with Crissy Armstrong's Penquin's Bubble Bath image?  I have to admit ~ I created this project for myself to celebrate my acceptance to the Whimsy Team!

The digital image is Copic colored, with a extra long edge die for the sides.  The shower curtain is a pale green piece of vellum (3 1/2" x 5" ) accordion folded every 1/2", then the bottom edged is rounded with decorated scissors and the top is punched with an oval hand punch.  I punched a small hole in the colored image for the brads about 1/2" from the top and sides.  Then I took several strands of green floss, twisted and threaded them through the hole to the back and taped them down.  The larger headed orange Swiss dotted brads covers the hole and the threads nicely making the shower curtain complete.  Any sentiment or single word die could be added to compliment the occasion of your card. After gluing everything down,  I mounted the card front on a deep hunter green side folded 6" x 6" card base with a white liner. 

Don't forget to check out the Digital Shop when you are on the Whimsy Stamp page ~ there are some amazing images there too!
Blessings for your day ~ Pam

9 comments

  1. This is super cute! The shower curtain idea is great and really makes the card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam for following me over to the Whimsy Blog and helping me celebrate.

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute card. And your shower curtain is brilliant! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very well authored and easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for giving this excellent information! Wonderful article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team