Birthday Wishes

Happy Monday! This is Jeanette and I am happy to share a card using one the the new August release from Whimsy Stamps!

This image is named "Honeycomb" designed by Elisabeth Bell - This is a special edition rubber stamp, created exclusively for Whimsy Stamps. Special edition stamps will only be available for a limited time.

Honeycomb-Gingham-Background-Everyda

I colored this sweet image up usingPolychromos pencils and copic markers and then fussy cut it out.  I created the bottom portion of the card my stamping the Gingham Background stamp with Broken China. I used my Misti tool so that I could stamp it mutlitple times and ensure a crisp and even background.

DSCN3691-copy_thumb

I diecut some Neenah cardstock using one of the dies from the Wavy Edgers Die Set. I love that there is a stitched and scallopped edge with these dies. It is such a nice look.  I stamped the sentiment from the Everyday Scripted Sentiments using the same ink that was used to create the Gingham background. This ties the top and the bottom of the card together. Finally, I used some Summer Breeze Enamel Dots to scatter over the top part of the card.  I used yellow ones to match the daffodils!

DSCN3692-copy_thumb


Honeycomb Rubber Stamp

*NEW Honeycomb Rubber Cling Stamp

Wavy Edgers Die Set

Wavy Edgers Die Set

Gingham Background

Gingham Background

Everyday Scripted Sentiments

Everyday Scripted Sentiments

Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

*NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

Broken China

Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Broken China

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you liked this first card using the new August Release from Whimsy!

Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team