Lets go Skiing

Good Morning,


This is my first post on the Whimsy Blog & today I am showing you the super sweet Penguin Skier 2 Digi Stamp.

Penguin Skier 2 - Digital Stamp



I have coloured this stamp up using Copic Markers and have added some Blue Frantage around the stamp. I think this has given it a snowy look, well in my mind anyway lol


It was fun to get the Christmas crafty boxes out as I'd forgotten all the fab goodies I have stashed away. The bark stars & pine cones are so cute.





Thank you for stopping by & pop back again soon for more Whimsy Inspiration.

Hope you have a super day

Hugs







4 comments

  1. I love the stencils that you used for this card and the decorations that you detailed the card with. Thanks for the share, hope you have a fantastic weekend. Keep up the posts.

    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable. Love the style and colours.
    Hugs Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Emma,
    This is absolutely stunning! It’s a work of art with all the details that you added!
    May I ask, how did you get the raised edge around the ovals? Was that embossing ink? I just love every detail. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team