~ Blooming Cherry Blossoms ~


Hi everyone,

 I am sharing with you today Whimsy Stamp's Cherry Blossom Background stamp.  I love stamps that are versatile and this background stamp is perfect for many different techniques.  I chose to use it as the main focus using Ranger's Gold Embossing Powder.  I love how it looks on Kraft paper.  It is simple and elegant.


I used the butterfly from Whimsy's Shaker Maker Combo Die Set.  I cut the butterflies out of the scraps from all the layers I used.  To get the layered effect, I cut the butterfly layers in half except the top layer and used micro sized adhesive dots from Glue Dots to attach all the layers together and to adhere the butterfly to the card.  There you have it...quick, easy and elegant...ready to go for any occasion.


Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team