Speckled Heart Bling!

Hiya, Bev here with a card featuring products from the latest release.  I fell in love with the Speckled Heart Stencil, and decided to go BLING using embossing ink and powder instead of paste.  I think I kinda got the bling down pat.


I started off by applying the ink pad direct to paper through the stencil, then sprinkled over the embossing powder and heat set.  I used a glittery EP and the sparkle IRL is fabulous!  Once I'd heat set it I die cut the layer using the Notched Squares Die set.


I made with some foamiran flowers using the Peony Flower Die Set, glitter card and vellum leaves and some clear acrylic drops.



I stamped and heat embossed the friend sentiment onto vellum and stuck this down (the bold lettering makes the perfect hiding spot for the glue.)




Thanks for stopping by


    
   




3 comments

  1. This is so pretty. The Gold and White is fabulous. [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely is your card and what gorgeous flowers and the bling love the layout too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team