Howling Night Valentine?

Hmmm, Valentine's Day, Anniversary/Love, or Halloween card?


I started out with a navy blue card base and cut a Rectangle Shaker Maker die for the black frame. I also cut a black mound from the Grass and Cloud die. 


I made a pencil mark where I wanted to stamp the Howling Night wolf and stamped him with black Versafine ink.


I stamped the moon with white craft ink and sponged it in a little more ink to fill it in some.


 I cut the Evergreen Trees and sponged on some dark green ink on the left edges only then added a little touch of the white craft ink the the right edges only.


The sentiment was stamped with silver Delicata ink and popped up on foam tape.


I actually made this card at Halloween time but never posted it because I thought it could easily be a Valentine's Day card but what do you think...Halloween or Valentine?

Howling Night Clear Stamps Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set Evergreen Trees Die Set Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set

Thanks for stopping by...see you soon,




No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team