Make a Wish with special guest Pamela Schumacher

Good morning! I am just loving all the sweetness Whimsy Stamps has to offer. I just can't get enough of this sweet fairy and her adorable little bunny! She reminds me of my childhood when I used to believe that I had my very own magic wand. I think I really thought that it worked...lol! Wouldn't that be awesome if we truly had one? For today's Guest Design Team project I chose to work with two different stamps. The super sweet and adorable little fairy is called 'Make A Wish' and the sentiment is from the sweet set called 'Kitten Kindness'.

  Make A Wish

~Copics~ Skin: E11/21/00/000/0000 - R20/30/00 Hair: E55/31/50 Outfit: R85/83/81 - RV10/00/000/0000 - G43/40/20 Wings: BG0000/000 - RV00/0000 Bunny: T3/2/1/0 - R20/30 Stars: Y17/15/11 Shadows: W1/0/00/CB White Gel Pen Clear Wink of Stella was added to the stars, the spots on her dress, and to her wings...and of course a little bling!
Make A Wish1

As always there is an abundance of cuteness to be found in the shop!

Make A Wish2 
 Thanks so much for joining me today! Until next time ~ Pam xx
Whimsy Stamps - Make A Wish Whimsy Stamps - Kitten Kindness

4 comments

  1. She's totally adorable, love the soft coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful card and how feminine it looks. Lovely papers and bow. The image is just adorable.[Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card love the image and the adorable papers used also the edged stitching is so effective x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team