Out of This World


Hi, everyone!  Toni here ready to blast off with my first post on the Whimsy Stamps blog! Come join me for the ride!

I've used WS A Boy's Dream and the Wonky Window Die from the new January release to create a super cute mixed media appreciation card.  I cut the Wonky Windows twice: once in black and once from an acrylic pull panel that I had embossed using Dreamweaver Glossy White Embossing Paste and the WS Speckled Hearts Stencil.  Isn't that shine fantastic?


I sponged the base lavender panel with Distress Oxide to create a bit of an ombre pattern before embossing sentiments from A Boy's Dream. I used Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder which is my absolute fav. Be sure if you're using it over Oxides, you allow the Oxides to dry so the powder doesn't stick to it.  Been there, done that!

I used the below Copics to color up the images before adhering them. I love this combo, don't you?!

https://whimsystamps.com/search?q=copics

Thanks for stopping by!  See you soon!

2 comments

  1. That background is outta this world and what a cool use of the speckled heart stencil!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team