Panda Hair Don't Care

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

Happy New Year!

So, with Christmas nicely out of the way, I thought I'd play with some Pandas. I do love a panda and Panda Hair Don't Care is a cute set. The sentiments are just so fun!


I've sponged some clouds with Copic Various Inks, a stencil and a make up sponge and I also used the bamboo stamps from the set, I just coloured the stamps directly with Copics and stamped. 

Job done!

Whimsy Goodies Used...

Panda Hair Don't Care Clear StampsFaDoodles Clear StampsEnamel Dots - Christmas Cheer

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team