You're SNOW Sweet

 You're SNOW sweet but it's SNOW cold outside...better get Bundled UP!


Today I'm featuring one of the little bunnies in the Bundled Up clear stamp set, I did a post a few days ago using the other bunny in the set if you want to take a peek HERE.


I used the Bundled Up set for all my stamping on this card.  First I stamped the snowflake randomly for the background then added Simply White Nuvo drops to each of their centers.


Then I die cut out a Notched Square and stamped the bunny with Memento black ink and colored him with Copic markers (R83, RV34, C1, C3, W1). 

The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Clair Black ink (love this ink for sentiments).


I matted onto a pink card base and popped up the Notched Square with foam tape for added dimension. 
Hope you have a great day and are keeping your toesies cozy this winter.

Bundled Up Clear Stamps Notched Squares Die Set 
Nuvo - Crystal Drops - Simply White
Thanks for stopping by...see you soon,




2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team