Whale of a Time With Sparkle!

Hi friends!
Michele here with a fun card sharing my card using Whimsy Stamp's Whale of a Time stamp set!
It is such a fun set to color and play with!


I colored the images with Copic markers and fussy cut each of the images.  I used Whimsy's new Wonky Window Die to create the background.   I paired it with glittery silver and blue paper.
I always seem to need thank you cards, so I incorporated the new Thanks Word and Shadow die.

I colored the top layer of the word with Copics to give it a gradient effect. I popped up the top two pieces on the back piece with Crafty Foam Tape.
I added a few touches of hot pink for contrast and used a few clear droplets from the Coral Coast Sparkletz collection. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

*NEW Whale of a Time Clear Stamps*NEW Wonky Window 1 Die*NEW Thanks Word and Shadow Die SetCrafty Foam Tape WhiteSparkletz - Coral Coast
MicheleDTwreath.jpg



No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team