Kooky Monsters By Céline

HI, 
Céline's here to share a new card with you.
I decided to create a shaker card using new Wonky Windows 1, and that Kooky Monsters stamp set was so fun to associate with.


For this card I created a pink background using some Oxide distress ( Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry) and added some water drops.

Then I cut Wonky Windows die on a pink paper.
I glued a sheet of acetate behind my die cuts.
I added 3D foam on the die cuts lines.

I colored my images with my copics :
RV66, 17, 06, 55, BG15, 13, 32, Y13, 32


I glued my monster and stamped the message on the background.
I added the Sparkletz in the windows and then I closed the Wonky Windows with my background.
I cut a scalloped rectangle die cut and glued my windows on this rectangle.
Then I glued all the card on a rectangle card base.


Products used : 
 Sparkletz - AlohaDistress Oxide Ink Pad - Picked Raspberry
Ink Blending Tool       Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team