Speckled Heart Stencil - 2 ways with Alanna

Hi Whimsy friends - Alanna here and I'm happy to be up on the Whimsy blog today.

I am in love with the Speckled Heart stencil from this release and knew I wanted to pair it with some glitter paste and mirror card stock.

I adhered the glitter paste over the stencil onto some mirror card stock and let it dry for a couple of hours. I then die cut one of the dies from the awesome new Quick Strips die collection. These dies will have a permanent home on my desk as they are perfect for adding a small sentiment to your card.

I paired the die cut with some sentiments from the newly released You're too Kind set. I love the larger font words along with all of the other sentiments that you can mix and match.


For my second card today, I am using the same Speckled Heart stencil, although this time I've just blended some Abandoned Coral Distress ink over top of it for a super CAS one layer card.

After my ink blending was done, I took the previously released You're my Always stamp set and stamped my sentiments. 

Rounded corners on the bottom finish off this quick and easy card.





1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team