Penguin Gardener - special guest - Pamela Schumacher


Hello everyone!

Penguins...I LOVE penguins! I would own one if I could! I love everything about them...they are beyond adorable, make the cutest little noises, the fact that they are amazing swimmers...but the cutest thing ever is the way they WADDLE. I confess...I just can't resist them!

So, of course I just had to choose a penguin for my guest design team project for Whimsy Stamps. This handsome little dude is from the Penguin Gardener clear stamp set.

Penguin Gardener

~Copics~
Penguin: White-YR30/E40/BV20 Black: W8/7/5/0
Cheeks: R30/00/CB Feet: YR27/24/23/16/15/12
Flower: RV29/25/23/21 Greens: YG17/25/03/01/G94
Hat: E44/43/42/41/40-BG23/11/10/BV20

Penguin Gardener1

I wanted the image to be die cut square, but I only had rectangle dies, so I made it work. I drew pencil lines where the square edges would be, cut out only half of the image...then carefully adjusted the die so all the stitches would line up and turned it around and cut only the other half. Just be careful that you only send it through halfway each time.

Penguin Gardener2

The gorgeous dies are also from Whimsy Stamps.

Thanks so much for joining me today!

Until next time ~ Pam xx

Whimsy Stamps ~ Penguin Gardener Clear Set
Whimsy Stamps ~ Notched Rectangle Die Set
Whimsy Stamps ~ Leaf Foliage 2 Die Set

Penguin Gardener Clear Set Notched Rectangle Die Set Leaf Foliage 2 Die Set

3 comments

  1. Your card makes me happy! I love the springtime cheerfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty l love the image and the layout gorgeous papers used too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable posts as our special guest Pamela, love your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team