Dracula Goes Batty

Hello, Whimsy friends!  It's Andrea with you today, and I'm especially eager to share my card with you.  It features two new awesome die sets from the September release - Dracula Going Batty and Arched Window - and was a blast to create!


I started my card by creating that fun night sky.  I placed a circle mask onto Bristol Smooth paper and ink-blended with Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot distress inks.  I removed the mask and flicked on some water droplets.  To add the craters to my moon, I used a couple of violet Zigs and a waterbrush.  


Once the panel was dry, I die-cut it with the Arched Window Die.  Onto the rectangular section, I stamped a portion of the Spider Web Frame Background with Seedless Preserves and heat-embossed it with holographic embossing powder (It looks so cool in person!).  I also white heat-embossed a sentiment from Halloweeners.  From black cardstock I die-cut Dracula and two bats with the Dracula Going Batty Dies.  I adhered the die-cuts to the ink-blended panels, trimming off any excess with my scissors.


I inked up an A2 panel of gray cardstock with gray ink over the Brick Pattern Stencil and adhered it to a white card.  I die-cut the Arched Window Die a few more times - once from metallic cardstock and three times from black.  I layered the frames together onto my card and tucked in the ink-blended pieces.  

Thanks for joining me!  If you haven't already, be sure to check out all of the new products in the shop.  You're sure to be inspired!


 *NEW Dracula Going Batty Die Set*NEW Arched Window Die*NEW Spider Web Frame Rubber Cling Stamp
Brick Pattern StencilHalloweeners Clear Stamps

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team