Jingle Owl the Way

Good morning everyone!

Oh my goodness...I fell in love with this set the minute I saw it!!  Who can resist this sweet little face?

This adorable set called Happy Owlidays is part of September's new release at Whimsy Stamps.  For my design team project today I created a shaker card with this little cutie patootie.


~Copics~
Antlers:  E33/31/30
Owl:  E47/44/43/42/41/40
Beak & Claws:  YR23/Y15/Y11
Greens:  YG17/03/01
Bells:  C4/3/2/1
Reds:  R46/27/24


I created the shaker with the Pierced and Stitched Circle Dies and the Notched Squares Dies, and filled it with lots of pretty little bits.  I fussy cut out the owl and attached her to the shaker with double sided foam tape.


You can find all these awesome goodies and tons more in the store here.
*NEW Happy Owlidays Clear Stamps
*NEW Happy Owlidays Clear Stamps
Pierced and Stitched Circle Die Set
Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set
Notched Squares Die Set
Notched Squares Die Set
Quick Strips Die Set
Quick Strips Die Set
**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a small commission when products are purchased through the links on my blog at no extra cost to you.
Thank you so much for your support!
Crafty Hugs x


1 comment

  1. This is a great card! I love how you got such detail on your owl! Who is super cute! This is a fantastic shaker and I really like your layout and color selection. Spectacular work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team