Toil and Double Trouble!

Hello, Candice here with you today to share a sweet Halloween card!  I love seeing all the colors popping up in the fall and Halloween cards lately and combined them all onto my card!


I started my slimline card by creating an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base and used the leftover piece to die cut the new AMAZING slimline marquee die!  I am sooo excited to be able to have the stitch around my long cards now!

I then inked the frame with dried marigold and the inserts with bundled sage & shabby shutters.  On the middle insert, I first heat embossed the sentiment in black.


Next, I stamped the cauldron and witches hats, colored with copic markers and fussy cut out.  I then used the little leaves and pumpkins from the new Build a Pumpkin Patch die set and inked them using candied apple, fired brick, squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, ripe persimmon, carved pumpkin & wild honey.


I still felt that something was missing, and added the heat embossed spider web.  I happy that it draws the eye and is exactly what this card needed!
For the final touches, I added some black drops and green domes.

List of copic markers I used:
hats- V28, V25, V22, V20, BV0000, YG67, YG63, YG61, G20 &0
cauldron- W3, W1, W0, W00, V28, V25, V22, V20, BV0000 & 0
stems- E99 & E37

If you haven't had a chance to see the new release, you can take time and see it here.

Thank you so much!
Candice








No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team