Bleh, Bleh Bleh


Bleh, bleh bleh. Hey. How you doin'?  That poor frankencandle seems a bit uncomfortable with Dracula's attention. And that witch is so judgy. LOL.


I couldn't resist getting a bit sassy with the Whimsy Candle Creeps set. It's so cute (and clever)!


I colored up the images with Copics. The Whimsy Spider Web Frame is stamped with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet.


I used the negative of the image cut out as a stencil to create a shadow before mounting the image on foam tape.  I really like the effect.
 

2 comments

  1. This is really great and I love the purple web in the background! It really gives the candlestick a creepy, cool compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team