Fa La La Llama Christmas Card

Hello everyone!  It's Rachel here and I have a winter-themed card to share with you today featuring the super cute Fa La La Llama Clear Stamp Set. (Affiliated links used.)


To start, I first created my ink-blended background by blending some Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock.  I then splattered this piece with some drops of water using a #4 paint brush and secondly blotted my panel dry after letting the water sit for about a minute.  Lastly, I splattered some diluted Opaque White Ink to resemble falling snow and heat embossed my sentiment on the top right corner with Fine Detail White Embossing Powder.


I stamped all of my llamas with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto another sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock and used Copic Markers to color them.  I cut them out using my Brother ScanNCut.

Copic Colors Used:

Reds: R05, R46, R89, RV99
Greens: YG01, YG03, YG17, G28
Whites: 0, C00, C2, C4, C5
Blues: B0000, B01, B04
Yellows: Y11, Y13, Y15, E34


To create some snowy drifts, I diecut some white card stock using the Stitched Border Die Trio.  I adhered the rear snow drift to my card with liquid adhesive and the front snow drift with some 3D Foam Adhesive Squares for added dimension.  I then added my images with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares as well.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!  Thank you all so much for stopping by!

Wishing you all a lovely day!

https://rachelalvaradodesigns.com/


Fa La La Llama


Stitched Border Die Trio

1 comment

  1. Oh your Llama
    card is darling
    and so festive!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team