Spooky, Spooky

Happy Saturday here on the Whimsy Blog. It's all about Halloween at the moment so I have a spooky creation to share with you today! I used several of the new Whimsy Stamps September products to create my card.

For the background I used the older Grass & Cloud Edger die set and a blank Mylar sheet to create my own cloud stencil. I then inked the clouds using distress inks and a cosmetic brush. To complete my background I stamped the graveyard scene from the NEW Halloween Scream clear set with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.



I used the NEW Arched Window die to create my spooky window scene as well as the NEW Dracula Going Batty die set. The sentiment is also from the NEW Halloween Scream clear set.




Here is a link list of all the Whimsy products I've used to create my spooky card:


Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set   *NEW Halloween Scream Clear Stamps   *NEW Arched Window Die   *NEW Dracula Going Batty Die Set

  Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive    Crafty Foam Tape White   
VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)   Sequin Pack - Painted Garden

Thanks for visiting us today here on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog!
Hugs,

2 comments

  1. Great use of color, space, and images. This is one of the better Halloween cards I've seen thus far this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team