Masking a Simple Stamped Image to Create a fun Panel

Hi Whimsy fans. Alanna here and I'm thrilled to be posting on the Whimsy blog today. My card features lots of masking and the super cute Artist Toolkit stamp set along with the You Are set.


To get started on my card, I started by stamping the single paint tube image from the Artitst Toolkit set onto some masking paper twice. I decided that I could get away with just making two masks.  

I then proceeded to start stamping the paint tube multiple times. Here's what it looked like at the beginning.


And here is what it looked like when I was done with my stamping and masking.


Here's a final look at my card again. After all of the stamping and masking was complete, I took a ton of Copic Markers and colored in the paint tubes.

You can tell that I am no expert in Copic coloring but I am trying to break out my markers more often and I did enjoy the process and in the end, I think the card came out great.

After all my coloring was complete, I matted the panel onto some black card stock to help it pop and then adhered it to my top folding card base. 

I then used my Misti to stamp the sentiments which are from the super fun You Are set. It's an oldie but goodie set and is actually currently on sale right now.


I hope you've been inspired. Crafty hugs!

4 comments

  1. Ummm....WOW! Your masking technique is amazing. Love this card! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice post. It is also very helpful for us. I have been searching for types of posts. Some days ago I read an article about the post. But this better than the post. Image masking service

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fortunately, there are many manufacturers of this product in India who are committed to producing innovative medical products that meet the needs of patients and physicians
    what is n95 mask in india

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fortunately, there are many manufacturers of this product in India who are committed to producing innovative medical products that meet the needs of patients and physicians

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team