Wolf!

Hi stamping friends, I love it when a stamp almost colours itself, and this Wolf's Head stamp does just that.  Only a little colouring with W copic markers and a touch of yellow for the eyes and job done!

I stamped the iimage on to Neenah cardstock and coloured with my W5, 3, 1, 0 and 00 markers for the fur and YR24/Y11 for the eyes.  I die cut it using the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die set.



I went all masculine with this card, and kept the colours simple so the image would pop.  A sentiment from the  Everyday Banner Sentiments (digi) and a bit of twine just finished the card off.




Products used from Whimsy Stamps:

    



Thanks for stopping by today




2 comments

  1. Oh beautiful and
    love the eyes!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of your beautiful Wolf card, I had to order. This guy is fantastic. Thank you for sharing your talents and being an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team