Special Guest - Michelle Bala

Hello again!
I'm back for a second post as a Guest Designer 
for Whimsy Stamps!!!!

I am using the stamp sets Candy Corn Dress Up, and Going Batty
I also used some dies, Kinetic Curved Basics, Kinetics Curved Hills, and
Stitched Cloud.


I had a lot of fun creating this interactive card using the Kinetic Curved Basics Dies.
I used Bristol Smooth Cardstock and distress oxide inks in the following shades:
wilted violet, evergreen bough, fossilized amber, and black soot. Then I added some splashes of water and splatters of white and gold paint.


I colored up Going Batty with Copic Markers in shades of
V12, W0, W1, W3, and B000.
For the moon I used a circle die and colored it with C0, C1, C2, C3, C7, and W5.
I heat embossed the sentiment and added some googly eyes to
the moon bat. I added clear stickles for shimmer.


For this next card I inked up the Stitched Cloud Dies with hickory smoke.
The colored fence with antique linen and vintage photo inks
and the field with mowed lawn.
I used tattered rose for the sky. I added some accents
with Copic Markers.


I colored up images from Going Batty and Candy Corn Dress Up with Copics:
YR04, YR07, Y11, Y15, Y17, G000, G02,
E23, E29, C1, C2, C5, V01, W1, W2.


I heat embossed the sentiments and added clear stickles for shimmer.

For this last card, I used Prismacolor pencils and Copics to shade in
Candy Corn Dress Up.


I colored the unicorn cutie with the following Copics: YR02, YR04, Y11, Y15, BG49, BG09
V01, and V05. I added Stickles for shimmer.


Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Hope you enjoyed this post!!!

Michelle

Candy Corn Dress Up Clear Stamps Going Batty Clear Stamps Kinetic Curved Basics Die Set
Kinetic Curved Hills Die Set Stitched Cloud Die Set

5 comments

  1. Spoktacular cards! I love the special effects you did on them. Thanks for sharing your talent and inspiring me to make more use of my Whimsy Halloween stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are adorable and so are the sets. Love them. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of these are total Halloween cuties...LOVE all of them! Thanks for being a great special guest for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think that unicorn candy card is the Halloween Bomb!!! The way you created the background in the monochromatic and popped the uni up in color! Super 🍬 candy corn-teriffic! Also like the kinetic bat and moon card! All of them are really great and so filled with so much inspiration! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team