Flower Puffs Background Stamp ….. watercoloured this time

Hello!  My card today features the uberlicious Flower Puffs background stamp from Whimsy Stamps which I’ve watercoloured.

I heat embossed the stamp with white embossing powder after stamping onto hot press watercolour paper.  I then used the wet on wet technique to colour the flowers.  So, so quick and easy to do as opposed to the hours I spent colouring this card.  I finished this simple but elegant card off with a silk ribbon bow and a sentiment from the Beaucoup Bouquet Sentiments stamp set, some pearls and a couple die cut butterflies.


Bev-Rochester-Flower-Puffs-Background-&-Beauciup-Bouquet-Sentiments


I die cut a circle from the coloured piece and popped the circle up on some craft foam before gluing back into place.  This gives the illusion of a separate piece cut and coloured.  I think you can see the general idea of the dimension in the photo below


Bev-Rochester-Flower-Puffs-Background-&-Beauciup-Bouquet-Sentiments1


I LOVE that one stamp can give so many different looks!


Products from Whimsy Stamps
flower_puff_BG_1024x1024 Beaucoup_Bouquet_sentiments_display_redo_1024x1024

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team