Hello Sweetie - A Copic Colored Card


Hello everyone, Melissa here and I'm excited to share a card with you today.  I colored this fairy named Sweetie from Sylvia Zet while at the Whimsy Stamps Retreat with the wonderfully creative and talented Faye.  It was wonderful to sit with a friend I've known for years but had never met in person.


After coloring this beauty with Copics, I cut her out with the Basic Stitched Ovals Die.  I simply stamped the hello from the Fly By clear stamp set in Nocturne Versafine Clair.  I also added a few gold accents with irRESISTable Pico, bling and finally a white sheer bow.

Each product I used can be found below.  Just click on the image and you will find the product in the Whimsy Store.

      

Copic Markers are also available at Whimsy Stamps HERE.


5 comments

  1. Beautifully colored card. Lovely image. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS card and the colours are gorgeous. Xxb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meant to ask did you mask the girl before doing the background? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No masking. I used Copics to create the sky too so it wasn’t necessary! Thank you ❤️

      Delete
  4. Stunning job on those clouds Melissa. Love this 'sweetie'! Stunning creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team