Dt Deni - Black and White or White and Black

Welcome to my Blog, I hope that you will enjoy yourself here, get some Mojo happening or just like the card I have created today.

I am using a stamp from Whimsy Stamps using Spring Zebra, created by our very own Crissy Armstrong its such an adorable image.

                               Spring Zebra - Digital Stamp

Here is the card I created.


I printed the image onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM and coloured it using Copic Markers which I will have listed below the card process.

I started off by working with a Twiddleybitz pre-made card base, I then added a chocolate layer from Hopscotch 6x6 Paper Pad which I cut using Cutterpillar Pro.

I added a doily from my Stash using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive, sometimes I reach for my ATG but because the paper is so fine on doilies I always end up tearing it. So notes to self always use liquid adhesive on doilies.

I then used some leftover pieces from the patterned paper pad to create some banners which I adhered using Scotch ATG.

I cut my Zebra on my Cutterpillar Pro, no fancy dies or anything just a basic rectangle shape. I decided to use a Hello die from My Favorite Things, I carefully adhered it to my image with some Masking Tape - I didn't want the die to move and mess up all my colouring. I then ran it through my Sizzix Big Shot. I ran the die through a second time with a piece of Canson Black cardstock to layer under neath. I used American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive to layer the two sentiments on top of each other. I then carefully glued it back into place into the image.

I then adhered the image and sentiment onto my card using Scotch ATG. I finally added some Tonic Studios Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew, Duck Egg Blue and Dandelion Yellow.

This is my card complete. All the info about what was used on the card and the Copic Markers used will be listed below.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).

Copic Markers Used

R35, R37, R39
YG05, YG09
N3, 0
C6, C8, C10
Y38
B00, B14, RV11

Products Used On This Card

Twiddleybitz Card Base
Ek Success Cutterbee Scissors
American Tombow Mono Multi
My Favorite Things - Thanks And Hello Dienamics
Doily - Stash
Hopscotch 6x6 Fancy Pants Designs
Cutterpillar Pro
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops
     Morning Dew
     Duck Egg Blue
     Dandelion Yellow
Canson Cardstock
Copic Markers


Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team