Winter Wishes

I am getting a head start on my Christmas cards. Anyone else with me? 
The "Led By Love" digital stamp has been in my to colour pile for a little while now so I decided this is the perfect time to colour it up!



I coloured this fun stamp with alcohol markers and then hand fussy cut it. There were a few minor "accidents" with the fussy cutting but nothing a few strategically placed spots of glue couldn't fix <wink>. Next I printed my digital paper and placed my layers. I added some snow banks that I cut out of glitter paper and added an icicle border with the same paper. The scene itself is popped up with foam dots. 
The sentiment is from the clear Holiday Mini sentiments set - so many wonderful sentiments to choose from in this set!  Some ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Stamp: Led By Love -  Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Holiday Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Winter's Magic Blue Papers Digital - Whimsy Stamps
Die: Stitched Border Die Trio - Whimsy Stamps

Icicle border die, Galena ribbon, Crystal Stickles, enamel dots, glitter paper

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT1 CT2 GB5 BG5 BG7 BG10 RB1 RB2 RB3 MB1 MB2 MB3 CR3 CR5 CR8   Copics: B02 B05 B06 B00

Grab your favourite Whimsy Stamp and come play along in this month's Anything Goes challenge! Here's the link: Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 







1 comment

  1. So gorgeous Donna. Love the snowy scene and fab paper combo and that image is so fabulous for a Wintery/Christmas creation! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team