Flower Puffs and Pennants!




My card today features stamps from the July release (can you believe it's almost AUGUST?!): the Flower Puffs Background (an amazing 5 3/4 x 5 3/4!) and the Shaker Maker Pennant Dies. I made a two color background using Seedless Preserves and Wild Honey Distress Oxide Inks, and then embossed the Flower Puffs Background with VersaMark Ink and Black Embossing Powder.

I stamped my sentiment from the You Are stamp set, and then cut it out using the smallest Pennant Die. I cut it out five more times, and stacked only the border around the main little pennant, and then adhered it to my card using Wonder Tape. The inside is stamped with YOU from the You Are stamp set. I added a little bit of gold thread for accent to follow the line of the pennant.

Thanks for taking a peek! 


*NEW Flower Puffs Background*NEW Shaker Maker Pennant Flags Die SetYou AreDistress Oxide Ink Pad - Seedless PreservesDistress Oxide Ink Pad - Wild Honey
Wonder Tape
Black Embossing PowderVersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team