Whimsy - Froggie Hoppy Day 2 by Rhea



Ok, seriously, who doesn't love a frog with an attitude!  For sure, I do!  Hey Mr. Froggie, are you asleep with your eyes open or are you in a trance?  Dude, do something, would you?  Yeah, I am digging him a lot!  You can find Froggie Hoppy Day 2 in the digi section at Whimsy Stamps.



Now, there are a couple other items I used from the Whimsy store.  I used Magical Birthday Wishes for the sentimentStar Dangle Stencil for the background of the square,  and Stitched Border Die Trio for the top banner.  Thanks for visiting today!

I would share with you the Copic Colors and the Prisma Pencils I used, but honestly,  I have no idea, because I think I had hot flashes when I was coloring him.  Wow, I just realized I made a masculine birthday card with a feminine sentiment on it....I just choked on my coffee!!!  I will find a man friend and dare him to give it to his wife.  I will keep you posted.

PassionatePaperCreations.blogspot.com

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team