Angel Wishes

I sound like a broken record buuuuut, I really do adore the images by Marina Fedotova that Whimsy Stamps does.  Today’s card features Angel Wishes, you get a double dose of sweetness with this one.
I used the fabulous Notched Squares Die Set for the card shape.  They really add the wow factor to a square card.


bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-angel-wishes
   

I made a simple poinsettia from foamiran and the Lily Flower Die Set.  The little blue flowers are also foamiran, I used an old blossom punch for these and glued 4 layers together before filling the centres with a whole bunch of platinum coloured stamens (I painted the stamens to get the colour I wanted).  I die cut some platinum glitter holly leaves and white mistletoe leaves from the Christmas Branches die set and finished off with some distressed organza ribbon and some wee polystyrene snowballs.


bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-angel-wishes4


I finished off with a sentiment from my all time favourite Christmas sentiment stamp set – Holiday Mini Sentiments.  They just have every sentiment I could ever need and in the most perfect size too.  I don’t often make blue cards but I love how this one turned out.


bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-angel-wishes2



Products used from Whimsy Stamps:


Angel_Wishes_COlor_display_1024x1024 holiday_mini_sentiments_online_1024x1024 notched square die set display Lily_Flower_Die_Set_large Christmas_Branch_die_set_display_large
 001_white_409779bf-8977-4109-821b-5bdf94435657_1024x1024 foamiran shaping tools Copic-Markers-1024x843 glamor-dust

2 comments

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous card. Great image and coloring. Lots of beautiful embellishments. [Bunny]````

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team