White Christmas

Hello Everyone!
Today I have a pretty CAS (Clean and Simple) card to show you!
I started with white and red mirror cardstock (the hardest to photograph!), along with some basic die cut shapes, and one of the trees from the Evergreen Trees Die Set. I stamped my sentiment from Bundled Up in VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.
I stamped one of the snowflakes from Bundled Up in VersaMark, and then embossed with Clear powder
I then assembled the card, popping up the circle with 3D Foam Circles, and adding a few Snow White pearls for bling.
Super elegant and super easy! Plus - it's flat enough to mail without extra postage, and that's always a plus!
Hope your November was full of blessings!

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team