Merry Wishes Fairy

HI, Céline here to share with you my latest Whimsy stamps card.

Today I chose this cutie girl
It's Merry Wishes Fairy

It's an easy card, just to keep this wonderful stamp as focus point

My card base is a 14,3 cm sqaure
Clear pink paper is cut at 14cm x 14cm
Strong pink paper is cut at 3,8 cm x 14
I've added lace to the back of trong pink paper and glue it on the left side of the card
I stamped and colored my image and add it on 3D foam
I cut some leaves and add them on top left and bottom right corners of my image
I've added some flowers and enamel dots



     Christmas Branches  Die Set  Leaf Foliage 2 Die Set Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles
Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
+   

Copic Colors used :
Skin : E13, 11, 21, 00, 000
Hair : E37, 35, 34
Clothes : R89, 85, 83, 81, 59, 56, 39, C3, 2, 1, 00, RV34, 11
Basket : E37, 35, 33, RV11, 13, G29, 28
Wings : RV00, 000
Hugs
Céline

3 comments

  1. Oh my gosh. This is precious. I love this card. [Bunny]```

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable - love the colors that you've used on this stylish and elegant card, Celine !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team