Special Guest Michele Kovack - Penguin Baker


Good morning!
I have another card for you today using the Penguin Baker stamp set from Whimsy Stamps!
You can see the first card HERE.

I stamped the image with a pale grey ink and water colored it using Altenew water colors.  I  stamped the sentiment from the Penguin Gardener set on black paper and Versamark ink.  I embossed it in white. 

I added some coordinating sequins and a pretty silk ribbon. 


I added a button tied with string and few dots of yellow Nuvo drops.

Penguin Baker Rubber Cling StampPenguin Gardener Clear Stamps


And now I have another totally different card to share with you
I am in love with the Peony dies from Whimsy Stamps.
I used gold Stampin' Up! paper for the petals and Papertrey Ink for the leaves.  I took a gold Sharpie and outlined the edges of the leaves for a bit more drama.

The background was created with a stencil, texture paste, and kraft card stock.  
The black and white portion was a piece left over from another stamping project.  I layered everything with crafty foam tape for added dimension
I used die cut letters to spell Hello and colored them with an Cadmium Orange and Red R27. (You can find a similar alphabet stamp at Whimsy Stamps called Bold ABC's.) Once it was dry I adhered them to the front of the card.  I scattered a few gold sequins and rhinestones to finish it off.  
So glad you stopped by today! 

SUPPLIES USED:
Peony Flower DieBold ABC Die SetOpaque Matte Finish Texture PasteCrafty Foam Tape White

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team