Peek-a-boo Shaker Tags



Hi Everyone and welcome back to the Whimsy Stamps Blog! I am excited to share a set of peek-a-boo shaker tags I created with this month's Paper Door kit, the Brushed Stripes Background stamp, and Shaker Maker Banner dies. I have been inspired lately by all of the amazing tags I've seen on social media including several DT members' creations.


Aren't those heat embossed Brushed Stripe tags pretty? I had so much fun playing with that stamp and trying different colors of embossing powders and foils. I used the Shaker Maker Banner dies to create these tags. Usually I discard the middle die cut piece, but decided it would be fun to use for a peek-a-boo tag this time. I scored a line 1/8" from the top, and then adhered it to the acetate window with 1/8" Scor tape.



 I used the Christmas Moments sentiment on the inside of these tags. HINT: If you stamp the sentiment before adhering the flap, make sure you stamp it upside down. Otherwise, it will be the wrong way when you open the tag. LOL!


The Glitter Globe stamps and dies are the perfect size for these shaker tags! I love that there are two different size trees to pair with the snowman and reindeer. The sequins and snowflake mix come with the kit too. HINT: I used two layers of craft foam for these tags because I wanted lots of movement in the shaker.  


So there you have it! Peek-a-boo shaker tags! What do you think? Have you ordered your Glitter Globe Paper Door Card Kit yet? It's only available for a few more days, and I can't wait to see what you create! Love and crafty hugs!

Erin




**PAPER DOOR - with USA shipping included** Shaker Maker Banner Die Set  Brushed Stripes Background Rubber Cling Stamp  Christmas Moments




No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team