Peaceful Trees

Hello, Whimsy fans!  It's Andrea with you sharing a simple card created mainly with dies.  This card is perfect for mass production, yet looks so pretty that the recipient of it will feel quite special.


The focus of this design is those gorgeous trees from Crissy Armstrong's Snowy Trees Die Set.  After die-cutting the larger one, I added adhesive to the tips with a glue pen, sprinkled on some Wow! White Twinkle Embossing Glitter, and heat-embossed it.  I love that gorgeous sparkle!  


For my background, I inked up an A2-sized panel of Bristol Smooth paper with Salty Ocean distress ink and flicked on some shimmer spritz to represent falling snow.  I added droplets to the trees, as well.  Once the panel was dry, I silver heat-embossed a sentiment from Peace Love Joy (currently on sale!) and adhered my background to a white card.


To the background, I added a hill die-cut with the Stitched Border Trio Dies and tucked the smaller trees behind it.  Using the Basic Stitched Oval Die Set, I die-cut a frame from white cardstock and adhered it with foam tape.  I attached my embossed tree with dimensional adhesive and finished with a scattering of clear sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget that with every qualifying order, you get a FREE stamp set!

Hugs,

*NEW Snowy Trees Die SetStitched Border Die TrioBasic Stitched Ovals Die SetPeace Love Joy Clear Stamps

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team