A Cozy Warm Rose Hug

You know when you buy a new crafting item and you are so excited to use it and then can't figure it out...

But first let me tell you about this gorgeous new stamp
I think it really sets of the card.
It's just gorgeous.

Other Whimsy Stamps products used


I have been drooling lately over these new images embossed with the Gold Embossing Power
But I pride myself on making things my own
Well about this Cozy Blanket Background image...
 When I got this stamp I knew what needed to happen, Boom!!! I embossed it onto white cardstock. Then, I took my pan pastels red and green and blended over until I got a look I liked and cut it out with the Notched Square Dies

Now onto the first sentence of my post. MONTHS ago, I got some Foamiran and some Flower Dies and I tried. I tried some more and kept trying. Watched Videos and tried some more. 
I discovered I'm not very good at this. 
I also remembered I wasn't good at most things the first, second, sixth etc time.
Well, by jollies, this stamp called for some gorgeous red roses and with the 08mm Dark Red Silk Foamiran and Rose Petal Die it was going to have them.
I'm not unhappy with them but you know....
I added some sugar berries, pinecones, little rosebuds and baby's breath, a little glitter poinsettia button that I've clipped the back from and a tiny bell to finish.
Using the smallest Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle Die Set, I cut from red vellum. I thing it looks like silk. Perfect for my silk roses. I popped on my  Gold Embossed sentiments from Beaucoup Bouquet Sentiments

And to my delight, this is one of my favorite cards that I've done.



Whimsy Stamps Product Links

*NEW Cozy Blanket Background Rubber Cling StampRose Petal Die SetBeaucoup Bouquet Sentiments Clear StampsNotched Squares Die SetHand Stitched Nested Rectangles


No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team