Christmas Polar Bear & Seal

Happy Tuesday! This is Jeanette and I wanted to share this Christmas card that I made using some new and some older Whimsy Stamps products.  I love combining the new and the old together!



The focal image is the new Polar Bear and Seal Rubber Stamp which I stamped onto Neenah Solar White paper and colored up using Copic Markers.  You can find the exact marker numbers I used listed below.  I added some sparkle by using some Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard.  It also adds a little bit of dimension at the same time.



To create the fun stiped border, I first stamped some Neenah cardstock with the  Brushed Stripes Background Rubber Stamp and red ink.  I then die cut it using the Shaker Maker Rectangular Die Set.  I love that it gives a candy cane effect. Finally, I die cut some glitter cardstock using the Elegant Snowflake Die Set.  This is one of my go-to sets when I want to add some embellishments to my Christmas cards.



Polar Bear and Seal Rubber Stamp

*NEW Polar Bear and Seal Rubber Cling Stamp

Brushed Stripes Background Rubber Stamp

*NEW Brushed Stripes Background Rubber Cling Stamp

Shaker Maker Rectangular Die Set

Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set

Elegant Snowflake Die Set

Elegant Snowflakes Die Set


Copic Markers:

Polar Bear: W3,W1,C1,C00, 0, E11, E00

Hat:  R35, R37, R39, YG99, C3, C1, C00

Present: R37, R39, YG99, YR31, YR24

Seal: E21, E23, E25, E27

Ice: G0000, BG11, BG13

Sky: B000, B00


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check back tomorrow for another project from the Whimsy Stamps Design Team! Have a great day.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team