Peartunia

Good Morning Everyone!!!  I have a big piece of Whimsy to share with you today!! I used Pretty Peartunia and her big old backside for this one!  Peartunia is one of 4 gorgeous stamps from the Mythical collection.  She is perfect to cheer up anyone with her fun little face and that bum!  I also used a pear charm available from Whimsy with these 3 other yummy fruits!!!  I don't know about you, but I can't wait for all the summer fruits to come in season!!  Until then, these charms will have to do!!!

I also used an assortment of paper flowers on this card,many available through Whimsy, CHECK HERE for a great selection!

Finally, just wanted to update you on some more Whimsy news!!! Whimsy is going DIGITAL!!!!  That's right, in addition to their rubber lines, beginning April 12, Whimsy will be releasing some digital designs too!!!  CHECK HERE for more details!!!

Have a great day!!! Erin

5 comments

  1. I love this! so fun and cute, puts a smile on my face! The card is absolutely gorgeous! Love it! ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is precious and the charms are the perfect touch! Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  3. all this fun in one place - super!!!

    fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my most favorite image from Whimsy! Love what you did with this. The paper piecing is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the paper-piecing - those papers are a perfect match for Peartunia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team