Nostalgia, Summer Days and a Duck!

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm a sentimental old soul, and so I thought it would be nice to share with you some of my Whimsy nostaligia today! :o)  September 2009 was a very special month for me, because it was the month I received an email from Denise inviting me onto the Whimsy DT!!  Of course I immediately replied with a very loud "YES"...accompanied by some air-punching and general leaping around in excitement! LOL!  Wind forward to today, and March represents my 6th month of being on the Whimsy DT!  I am having the BEST time, and I cannot thank Denise and the rest of the team enough for all the fun, laughter, support and friendship!!

So I'd like to share with you a couple of my very first Whimsy creations, and dedicate them to Denise and my wonderful team mates!




Have a FAB day everyone!

Hugs,

7 comments

  1. WOW Sem these are FANTASTIC!!!! Gorgeous cards....WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy moly! these are absolutely gorgeous! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER!! Sem, these are just gorgeous creations hun!! so beautiful with the coloring and layouts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful! I love the stamps and your color combos and coloring are amazing! Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! I can see why you were asked to join her DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Simonne, I absolutely adore these creations! They are both colored to perfection and the papers and accents work beautifully with the images. Thank you so much for your sweet comments too, you are a wonderful person and we are very lucky to have you at Whimsy Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards! I really love that image on the first card, I need to get mine inky soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team