Froggie for Your Monday

Good Afternoon All!

Hope you've been having a great Monday! I tried to post a card earlier, but Mr. Blogger was giving me trouble. So I posted a little news instead. Now I'm back to try again.

I'll be quick as my last post was rather long....

This is a card using Whimsy Frog, one of our very first Whimsy Stamps products. I just adore his sweet smiling face.

I went with some fun Lime Rickey papers from BasicGrey with different shades of green card stock. Then I embellished with flowers and ribbons and buttons.

This card fits the challenges at:
Quixotic Challenges: Monochromatic
Creative Card Crew: Going Dotty

Thanks for coming on by again today. I hope you have a nice afternoon. Join us here tomorrow for another fun Whimsy creation!

Happy Stamping,

4 comments

  1. This is adorable. Yes, blogger was behaving like a naughty child most of the day today - but it appears to be fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the frog!! to cute, thanks for sharing. Hugs and Blessings, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just darling and the paper is PERFECT for this little guy! Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this is gorgeous. the blogger is becoming childish. The frog is too cute in the midst of the cloth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team