Untamed Love

Good Morning everyone, Well it's my turn today to Share some Whimsy creativness with you,I would like to share the box card I made for my daughter hannahs Birthday last Friday,


P3050164



The Beautiful Whimsy Carousel Horse is called untamed Love and is designed by Crissy Armstrong

P3050165

You can find the tutorial for this fabulous and easy to make 6”x6” box on Kirstens blog the link is Here

P3050166

The Beautiful Dp is MME Penny lane
iridescent 4mm Pearls
Heart charm(don't forget Denise has a wide selections of Charms in her store)
Nellie multi Eastern oval Die


Have a great day
Hugs


8 comments

  1. Oh my Debbie this is GORGEOUS, LOVE LOVE your colors.......what a fun and fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER!! Debbie, this is just amazing!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!! The papers and coloring are so elegant!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful.

    I just bought some Whimsy stamps - and WOW, what great service they have. Can't believe how quickly my order was processed and shipped. Can't wait to play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just gorgeous! I am sure your daughter loves this! I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic Debbie! Love the little drawers and the beautiful card on top, what a great idea for hidden treasure gifts! Beautiful coloring and love the papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a fabulous creation Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO beautiful Debbie! All I can say is a huge ... WOW!!!! Hugs, Simonne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team