Wonderful Water Lily

Morning everyone, Stacey here today to share some more Whimsy love with you! Looking at the fantastic tutorials that my wonderful team-mates have created this week, I really hope that you aren't all too disappointed with my little card that I have to show you today :o)


For this card, I just had to use Whimsy's super adorable Water Lily image. So sweet and such fun to colour.  I also used one of the new Whimsy sentiment sets designed by our very own Ann. Not only do you get some great sentiments, you also get cute little accessory stamps... check out those butterflies! All I did was stamp and colour them, cut them out, folded them in half and then applied to my card using a little bit of silicone glue. They look really lovely and 3D in real life and look like they really have just fluttered in and landed on my card. Now I've discovered these babies, there will be no stopping me - there will be butterflies on every card soon!


Goodie List........
Image Stamp: Water Lily by Whimsy Stamps.
Sentiment: Oval Snippets by Whimsy Stamps.
Paper: Earth Love by Cosmo Cricket.
Copic Colours: E00, E11, E29, E31, E33, E35, E37, E50, R20, R22, Y17, Y21, G21, G85, G99.
Tools & Embellishments: Butterflies part of Whimsy sentiment set.

That's all from me folks, thanks for visiting us our inspiration blog today!

7 comments

  1. Stacey, this is gorgeous!! I love the contrasting colors behind the image!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just lovely! the colors are so soft and pretty and this little image is just PRECIOUS! Great Job... LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Stacey! No disappointment at all! Lovely coloring and fab papers. Love the sweet butterfly accents too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok that does it. I'm going shopping in the Whimsy store. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gave me so much pleasure & inspiration - the colours of the papers with the colouring just made me gaze...... Thanks - Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant card Stacey! The paper in the 3 colour-way is amazing. Your image is perfectly coloured too. Beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team